Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I (still) DO!

One year into marriage and Jacob deserves some sort of award. On our anniversary weekend, he endured lots of wedding planning talk with our friends Sara and Kevin, many many pit stops on the drive to Moab, holding my hand as I realized that I packed up my camera for the trip and left it in our living room, sharing a love letter and beautiful watch with me on our anniversary morning, spontaneous tears in the IKEA children's department, three hours of baby name books from Park City, UT to Thayne, WY and loving me the whole time. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this thoughtful, supportive, caring man.


Moab-love-trip!

2 comments:

  1. OH! But Jacob was greatly rewarded as he felt (for the first time!) the blueberry a-movin' and a-shakin' at bedtime last night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one made me cry when I read it. I love you two and think that you are perfect for each other

    ReplyDelete