Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Here are a couple of quotes from school today:
Student A, "What's a 'doula'?"
Student B, "A doula is the one who helps the mommy, cause when the baby comes out, it hurts A LOT."

Student C, "Kjera, your belly looks bigger than last week."
Me, "You're right, it IS bigger than last week."
Student C, "Yeah, it looks like Betsy's at the end of the year."
(Note: Betsy was nine months pregnant at the end of the year.)

Student D, "Hey, I really like your new haircut."
(Note: My last haircut was in May, but I guess healthy, shiny hair is one side effect I can live with.)

Colleague A, "You are totally looking pregnant today."

There you have it!

1 comment:

  1. And yesterday, my boss told me, "You're looking very basketball-y today." Uh, thanks?

    ReplyDelete